FOCUS Employment Services takes pride in delivering high quality, professional services to our community. The Board of Directors, Staff Members, and Volunteers are governed by a Code of Ethics. Strict adherence to the Code of Ethics must be maintained to conduct business on behalf of the Corporation.
In delivering employment services to our clientele, we would expect the same level of ethical conduct and respect from our Clients and general public when using our employment services and interacting with our personnel.
- Staff and Clients shall speak in a respectful manner at all times.
- Staff and Clients shall not use comments that may be offensive to others because of gender, race or ethnicity.
- Staff and Clients shall not use offensive words or inappropriate language.
- Staff and Clients shall not use words or images that are sexually related.
- Clients who appear to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol or not capable to fully participate in a meeting will be asked to reschedule their meeting to a later date.
- If verbally or physical threatening behavior is exhibited, and the threat is deemed dangerous, legal authorities will be notified to ensure the safety of all Staff and Clients.
- Any breach of the terms and conditions of services is serious and will result in the termination of service provision.