Did you know that for many entry level positions it can cost an Employer approximately $3000 to recruit, orientate and train a New Employee before they are deemed knowledgeable? FOCUS administers financial incentives to those Employers that work with some of our case managed clients to offset the cost of training and orientation when hiring eligible Adults or Youth.
To participate, your organization must:
- Be licensed to operate in Ontario
- Comply with all applicable legislation including federal/provincial human rights legislation, regulations, and any other relevant standards, occupational health and safety act, employment standards act, freedom of information and protection of privacy legislation
- Provide employment in Ontario
- Maintain appropriate WSIB or alternate workplace safety insurance coverage and have adequate third party general liability insurance as advised by its insurance broker
- Not use placement services to replace existing or laid-off employees
FOCUS has highly qualified, enthusiastic staff who work with clients on an individualized basis to clearly define their skills and career goals. This aspect of our service provides the local labour market with a pool of very talented and skilled employees who are eager to contribute to the local economy. Our Employer Services Professionals can assist in your hiring process by referring Employees who have the attributes your business requires.
Please contact FOCUS Alliston (705) 435-9821 or Angus (705) 424-6335 to speak with an Employer Services Professional.