Computers for WorkPosted By admin on May29 .
When:June 1, 2018 @ 9:30 am – 2:00 pm2018-06-01T09:30:00-04:002018-06-01T14:00:00-04:00Where:FOCUS ALLISTON
46 Wellington St W
Alliston, ON L9R 2B8
The Learning Centre is offering customized classes and flexible learning and teaching environments that are geared to the needs of the adult learner.
This FREE dynamic program will help you develop the skills needed for success in the workplace and further education.
- Introduction to emails and attaching files
- Basic of using the Internet
- Completing online job applications
- Creating Microsoft Word documents including resumes and cover letters
- Self-paced, individual study in a classroom with an instructor
- Employability Skills
- Time Management
- Computer Basics
- Document Use
- Soft Skills
Call before start of sessions to register. 1-877-513-0187.