Here are some additional sites that may be of use to you or someone you know.
Career decision making is an essential part of job search. Finding out who you are, what you like to do, and where you need to go is an important piece of the puzzle. Try some of these assessments to help you better understand your value to any employer.
- Career Direction – Turn dreams to work, Wishcraft
- Interest Assessment – Match interests to occupations through Career Cruising (password needed from staff at FOCUS)
- Career Navigator – Match Interests/Abilities/Values to work – Service Canada (Login Required)
- Personality Assessment – Match your personality to careers, Jung Type
- Career Perfect- Insight into Work Characteristics
Our Client Service Professionals (CSP’s) are here to assist you with your career. Whether you decide to go back to school full time or take online e-learning courses, book an appointment to meet with someone who understands how hard it is to find what it is you want to do. Contact us at 1-877-513-0187 x101.
South Simcoe Chamber of Commerce:
Tottenham-Beeton Chamber of Commerce
Community and Social Services:
Health & Safety for Youth
Labour Market Information Sites:
Job Bank Labour Market Information
MAESD Labour Market Information
Top 100 Employers in South Simcoe
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS):
The NOC – National Occupational Classification:
Working in Canada – Job Bank:
O*Net – online version of the occupational network database published by the U.S. Department of Labour:
Free Online Learning (computers, English, math):
Temporary Employment Agencies:
Temporary Employment Agencies in South Simcoe