Your duties will include:
- Assigning mechanics their jobs using the shop computer system(TMT)
- Authorizing repairs both in the shop and on the road
- Reviewing mechanics’ work orders making sure all parts and labour are changed out on the proper sections
- Arranging repairs with outside vendors for both scheduled maintenance and breakdown repairs, in Canada and the U.S
- Monitoring mechanics so that their work is performed in a cost-efficient and timely manner
- Working with dispatchers so that equipment is repaired according to priority
- Arrange facility and special equipment repairs according to company guidelines when required
The ideal candidate will:
Be licensed as a 310T Mechanic. (This is a must)
Have experience in fleet maintenance.
Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Have good computer and organizational skills.