Leadec Industrial Services is a leading provider of manufacturing support services to the global automotive industry. Our mission is to partner with industrial manufacturers by delivering manufacturing support services that make a measurable improvement in our customers' quality, production and total cost.
The Ultra High-Pressure Water Blaster position includes using 32,000 psi pressure washing equipment in a manufacturing environment. This position requires additional employer provided training, certifications and onboarding time.
We are hiring immediately and look for positive, team-oriented people who can also work independently, to join our industrial cleaner team. Employees’ focus on efficiency, quality, continuous improvement and most importantly safety. This position requires strong attention to detail, quick response time and physical endurance.
· Medical, Dental
· Vacation and Paid Holiday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Using hand and air tools
· Using high pressure water blaster
· Navigating heavy equipment
· Understand written job instructions
· Conduct basic problem solving
· All other duties as assigned by Leadec site management
· Follow customer safety and quality requirements
· Strong work ethic, good attendance, and team focus.
· Proficient Customer Service & Communication Skill.
· Must be able to communicate with team members and management.
· Adaptability - Willingness to deal with unexpected challenges or circumstances.
· Problem Solving - Define problems and bring about viable solutions.
· Continually search for opportunities to improve onsite activities.
· Candidates with experience in general labor, construction, landscaping, production, and/or warehouse experience are encouraged to apply.
Environment & Physical Requirements:
The job requires lots of walking. Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, crawl and tolerate heat and confined spaces. Must be able to work in a wet and closed environment. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Upper body strength is needed.
**Must be over 18 years old.
· Adhere to Safety is Your Life Program.
· Use proper personal protective equipment, i.e., hard hat, hearing protection, steel toe shoes, safety glasses, foot/shin protectors and any additional protective gear required for the tasks.