FS PARTNERS is a retail division of GROWMARK, Inc. We are an agribusiness that specializes in, agronomy and grain marketing products and services. We are driven to deliver innovative solutions to help improve the profitability of our customers and farmer-owners.
FS PARTNERS, a division of GROWMARK, Inc., is a great company for which to work, large enough to offer solid career opportunities and great benefits, but with a friendly, personal feel. At FS PARTNERS, we specialize in agronomy, grain products and grain marketing. We are driven to deliver innovative solutions to help improve the profitability of our customers and farmer owners.
-->Follow the link below to view a video of our operators on the job https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njDtpVJN2hU
- Operate agricultural application equipment, loaders, skid steers, forklift
- Perform minor repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment
- Responsible for the application of dry and liquid fertilizer products
- Complete required paperwork, driver’s logs / daily inspections
Ensure application is made in a timely manner that promotes superior customer service and professionalism
• Normally requires a high school diploma
• A strong mechanical aptitude with ability to problem solve
• Demonstrate basic computer and math skills
• Demonstrate ability to read maps, work orders, follow specific delivery directions and instructions
• Agriculture experience an asset
• Professional applicator experience an asset
• Indoor/Outdoor working conditions with some lifting and climbing requirements
• May be required to work extended hours
• A current Ag Exterminator License, and/or Nutrient Technician License would be a definite asset
• Must possess a valid driver’s license (preferably class DZ), a driving abstract that represents a history of safe operation, as well as the ability to maintain insurability
Full-time employment includes benefits
Gain valuable work experience
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply on the link below
FS PARTNERS is an equal opportunity employer.