FS PARTNERS is a retail division of GROWMARK, Inc. We are an agribusiness that specializes in, agronomy and grain marketing products and services. We are driven to deliver innovative solutions to help improve the profitability of our customers and farmer-owners.
- Operates all assigned vehicles, single or tandem axle configuration, forklifts, etc. in accordance with established safety standards and proper vehicle operation techniques.
- Performs and records daily safety checks of assigned vehicle(s) and associated equipment by conducting pre-trip inspections such as checking fuel and oil levels, inspecting tires, lights, and brakes. Follows the preventative maintenance program and keeps truck clean to maintain professional appearance.
- Loads and unloads containers, pallets, or materials and products safely on trucks, trailers, or railcars by hand or by forklift truck. When loading, ensures loads are evenly balanced and distributed from the front of the trailer to the back and from side to side, as well checks axle weights and maintains them in accordance with the Ministry of Transportation regulations.
- Ensures that all deliveries and pickups are made in accordance with time schedules and performs duties in a manner that promotes superior customer service and professionalism within the company and the industry.
- Ensures that all associated documentation, such as bill of ladings, delivery slips, invoices are completed accurately and returned to the branch location at the end of the day in order to ensure timely receiving and payment of invoices.
- Completes the necessary paperwork including accurate logbooks, records of cargo and any other assigned record-keeping duties on a daily basis.
Competitive wages (21-24/hr)
Full-time employment includes benefits
Gain valuable work experience
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply on jobs.growmark.com
FS PARTNERS is an equal opportunity employer.
• Must possess a valid class DZ license, a driving abstract that represents a history of safe operation, as well as the ability to maintain insurability
• A strong mechanical aptitude with ability to problem solve
• Demonstrate ability to read maps, work orders, follow specific delivery directions and instructions
• May be required to work extended hours