What Programs Are Available for Students & Youth?
Students and Youth can receive:
- Job Search Support
- Resume preparation
- Access to our computer, faxes, printers and job board
- Interview preparation
- Receive Information from our Resource & Information Specialists
Visit our Alliston or Angus Centres to get resume assistance and tips on looking for employment. Click here for a Centre near you!
Youth Job Link is Here!
If you are a Youth or Employer who would like to know more about Youth Job Link, please contact:
Miriam Baldwin at (705) 435-9821 x 111
Workshops for Youth:
- Resume and Cover Letter Fundamentals
- Interview Tips and Practice
- Employer Expectations and Soft Skills in the Workplace
- Social Media – Ensuring a Positive Online Image
- First Steps to Career Planning
- Health and Safety and Labour Standards
Financial Incentives and Supports may be available to:
- Hire Youth looking to secure their first job
- Employers can be matched with an eligible youth
- Employers can post student positions at no cost