- Alliston, ON
- June 10, 2023
Cuties & Patooties is an amazing childcare centre. We have recently opened 2 more locations which should be up and running as of late September. We are looking to hire amazing staff as we are growing! We are dedicated to providing parents with a reliable, flexible and enriched superior quality childcare solutions to suit the needs of each individual child and their families.
- Ensures all children and youth programs provide quality care, service and support to the participants and their families.
- Understands and complies with provincial, municipal, and childcare licensing policies and procedures.
- Plans and implements a consistent child-centered program in accordance with How Does Learning Happen.
- Attends required curriculum training and all other relevant professional development opportunities necessary for the position. Maintains qualifications and certifications as required by the center and provincial standards.
- Completes required documentation of children’s development and interactions.
- Participates in and applies knowledge from research to children's learning.
- Cleans and sanitizes childcare spaces, focusing on frequently touched surfaces, equipment, toys, and any other areas or items deemed necessary, following health and safety protocols and procedures.
- Identifies the indicators of abuse and understands the legal responsibilities and moral imperative to report suspected child abuse to Child Protection Services.
- Seeks opportunities to deepen connections and increase engagement of parents and children in care,
- Adheres to work schedule to ensure program stays within ratio and provides required adequate notice to supervisor regarding unexpected scheduling changes.
- Demonstrates appropriate behaviors in line with our Mission, Vision and Values as reflected in our competencies; takes a member focused approach to increase their understanding of programs offered across the Association. Represents the Cuties & Patooties Childcare in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned
Why Join The Team?
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including dental, vision, long term disability and more!
- There are many opportunities to grow within our center.
- Positive work environment with encouraging team members
- Flexible shifts
- And more!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$21.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Alliston, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person