Are you looking for a fulfilling long-term career?
Better Jobs Ontario provides laid-off workers & people from low-income households with:
- Financial support for skills training to help them find jobs in high-demand occupations in Ontario
- up to $28,000 for retraining costs
Is Better Jobs Ontario right for me? You may be eligible for Better Jobs Ontario if you:
- Have been laid off on or after January 2005
- Are unemployed or working an interim job and/or from a low-income household
- Out of work for 6 months or longer and are choosing to retrain for a career that is in high demand
Request an appointment with FOCUS to determine your eligibility!