Level 1: Resource & Information Services
- Independent job searching
- Computers, internet, and printing
- Faxing and photocopying for job search purposes
- Access to job board
- Monthly employment related workshops
- Referrals to a range of local community services such as: Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP); Ontario Works; WSIB; Housing; Settlement Resources; Mental Health Services and many others
Stop by a FOCUS office for Level 1 services, or visit our job board.
Download our Job Seeker Information Package for tips & tricks on finding employment!
Level 2: One-on-One Services
- Employment Counselling
- Leads from our Job Developer
- One-on-One Resume Building
- Interview Prep
- Training & Education Resources
- Employer Connections & Communications
- Access to programs such as Better Jobs Ontario, Apprenticeships, Becoming The Boss (Youth Employment Program)
To get started with Level 2 services, book an appointment.
Book an Appointment
Client Success Stories
“Thank you, Jaycee for all of your help assisting me [in] gaining employment. A mid life career change is a terrifying venture, you (on behalf of Focus) have made the transition seamless. I’m extremely happy with the service and would absolutely recommend [it] to anyone that finds themselves in a similar situation to mine. Thank you again.”