Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Cleaning of paint booths
- Lifting and placing steel grates (can way up to 45 lbs.)
- Changing Robot covers using ladders
- Cleaning and changing plastic on booth conveyors
- Putting up plastic and tacky plastic on booth walls
- Filter change outs in paint booths
- Window cleaning and any other housekeeping required inside and outside the booths.
- Oven cleaning (Shutdown work) Using vacuums for water cleanup. Tack rags for wall and ceiling cleaning.
- Run Tennant riding scrubber throughout plant as requested.
- The cleaning position requires using hand and air tools, navigating heavy equipment, sweeping and mopping, wiping walls and windows, scraping, shoveling and digging, changing filters and changing protective equipment covers, using and working from a ladder. Also, must understand written job instructions, conduct basic problem solving.
- Must be able to communicate with team members and management.
- We look for positive, team-oriented people who can also work independently. Employees' focus on efficiency, quality, continuous improvement and most importantly safety. This position requires strong attention to detail, quick response time and physical endurance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete tasks in accordance with standardized quality checklists
- Continually seek out opportunities to improve onsite activities
- Master skills associated with the versatility matrix
- Review current best practices resulting in efficiencies relating to time, material usage, and safety
- Use proper personal protective equipment, i.e., hearing protection, steel toed shoes, safety glasses, etc., as required for the task at hand
- All other duties as assigned by Leadec site management
Frequently required to stand and walk on concrete and/or steel surface for up to 8-12 hours. Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl into confined spaces. You will be required to push, pull 150 pounds occasionally and lift or carry up to 30 pounds often and up to 50 pounds occasionally. Our vision standard requires the employee to have close and distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and focus adjustment.