- Alliston, Canada
- May 17, 2023
Objective: Reliable and responsible Student seeking a position with your company to utilize my skils.
- Quick and responsible learner
- working at heights certificate
- Smart and reliable
- Communication skills
- Works well with in a team and independentl
- hand use of grass trimmers,Sandpro,raking of golf course,trim trees
Assistant Truck unloader/ loader
- Loaded and unloaded material on and off trucks-
- Handled the end processing of customers orders including offloading by hand at customer locations
- Ensure safety at all times when handling materials
- Complete assigned duties that require strict attention and heavy lfting.
DC United Roofing (summer job)-April 2021-Aug 2021
- Assisted Crews with Materials and loading Roofing materials
- Safely operated tools on the job site.
- Worked safely in a potentially dangerous environment
- Cleaned and organized job sites
- Assisted on the roof to complete jobs.
- Customer Care
- Canadian Tire-Alliston
- Stocked shelves, ensuring products were organized.
- Answered inquiries and served customers
- Handled returns and exchanges
- Grill, cook and fry foods
- Cleaned food preparation equipment, work areas and counters tables
- Responsible to ensure food was served efficiently and accurately
- Maintain Sanitation, health and Safety standards in work areas.
PC Express Employee.
Zehrs- Alliston, Ontario
- Picked and delivered orders to customer cars.
- Answered phones, provided great customer service
- Responsible to ensure shelves were stocked, and organized
- Restocked Produce
2022- Graduated st.Thomas Aquinas
2022-Current - Brock University
- Volunteered as Assistant Goalie Trainer
- Lead Gym Class in Elementary
- My hobbies : Hockey, Rugby, Football, Golf, Skiing, Fishing.