- barrie, Canada
- May 8, 2023
Josephine C. Avery
45 Kodiak Terr, Barrie,Ont
Mobile (647) 294-4071 • Josieavery2@gmail.com
RE: Customer Service Position
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am writing to you today to apply for a Customer Service role with your company. I have attached a copy of my most recent resume for your review and believe that I have the desired skills and experience to be a strong addition to your team. Some highlights from my resume include the following:
- Over 5 years of experience in Customer Service and Retail Sales working in a variety of industries such as Pharmacy, Fashion and general customer service.
- Cash handling/supervisory experience along with extensive use of P.O.S systems
- Processed transactions while maintaining strong customer service and handling multiple priorities at once.
- Organized and dedicated with strong work ethics and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work all shifts and days of the work to meet business needs
- Technical skills in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
I am a very dedicated and professional individual who can bring excellent service and sales skills needed to develop good relationships with customers. I am friendly and personable and take pride in a job well done. I invite you to contact me if you have any other questions and look forward to meeting with you in person to discuss the role further. Thank you for your time and consideration.