- Toronto, Canada
- April 25, 2023
- Marketing savant with 10+ years of diverse experience in Marketing, Social Media, and Content Creation.
- Possessing 5+ years of expertise in online platforms including search engine optimization, social media management, and online presence monitoring.
- Skilled in strategic planning and problem-solving with data and creativity, with a focus on performance-driven results.
- Highly organized, tactful, and a keen listener.
- Always staying up-to-date on the latest best practices and trends within social media and content marketing.
- Continually focuses on improvement and innovation of self and brand.
- Owns and fosters an Entrepreneurial Attitude and working demeanour.
- Strong presentation skills.
Managed all marketing functions, including budget planning, website management, and social media operations.
Revitalized social media platforms, resulting in a 50% boost in engagement.
Developed and presented sales strategies in line with marketing and sales goals and increased product sales by 40%.
Generated monthly reports providing valuable insights and recommendations for future content creation and optimizations.
Worked on emailers and texts sent out to customers, retained 20% of previous customers and gained 23% new signups on newsletters.
Monitored their sales activity and targeted ads via Instagram and Facebook, increasing sales by 30% by mapping customer's journeys.
Revamped their Google Business page and ran ads, increasing website traffic by 40% and generating more leads by 32%.
Spearheaded social media campaigns that grew Instagram following to 1.5 Million brides with an engagement rate of 11%
Created, scheduled and analyzed all social media content on all platforms, leading to a post-engagement rate of 23%
Identified business development opportunities alongside the sales team by tracking marketing metrics, lead generation, and lead acquisition.
Oversaw national campaigns on social media that reached 1500 potential customers
Helped customer brands such as Porsche, Marriott, and Maybelline create marketing and communication strategies to reach our audience of 11 million users monthly.
Created daily blogs that improved the SEO ranking of the website by 40%
Spearheaded the launch of an in-house national magazine, including organizing editorial photoshoots, conducting interviews and creating content.
Liaised between the content, graphic, ad sales and client servicing teams to ensure that brand communication and overarching objectives were met.
Worked as a content writer and managed to increase inbound traffic on the website by 40 percent.
Improved page content, keyword relevancy, and branding to achieve search engine optimization goals.